We rode the new 2018 Honda XBlade around the streets of Delhi. This test drive review talks of the features, performance, engine, specifications, mileage, power, brakes, transmission, suspension and comfort of the new 2018 Honda XBlade.
- ATR BureauGlobal Autonomous Car and EV test Market to Reach $1.6 bn by 2025: F&S
- ATR BureauBattRE Launches Connected Scooter gps:ie at Rs 64,990
- ATR BureauTriumph Unveils Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition
- ATR BureauGreaves Cotton Introduces BS-VI Compliant Single Cylinder Diesel Engine
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- ATR BureauValeo to Showcase 48V technology at iTEC 2019