We drive the all-new 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift hatchback, which will be launched at the upcoming Auto Expo. After driving the car, we find out that it is now lighter, offers more interior space, and literally ‘swifter’ than before. The new 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift looks to start off where the previous generation left, and could just outperform its predecessor.
- ATR BureauGovernment's Announcements Expected to Improve Market Sentiments: Auto Industry
- ATR BureauPioneer India Launches High-End Car Infotainment System
- ATR BureauTata Motors Introduces ‘ZIPTRON’ for Electric Vehicle Segment
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- Anirudh RahejaTata Intra: Engineered for Loads with Looks