We drive the all-new 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift hatchback, which will be launched at the upcoming Auto Expo. After driving the car, we find out that it is now lighter, offers more interior space, and literally ‘swifter’ than before. The new 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift looks to start off where the previous generation left, and could just outperform its predecessor.
- ATR BureauMaruti Suzuki Introduces ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ Scheme
- ATR BureauGlobal Autonomous Car and EV test Market to Reach $1.6 bn by 2025: F&S
- ATR BureauBattRE Launches Connected Scooter gps:ie at Rs 64,990
- ATR BureauGreaves Cotton Introduces BS-VI Compliant Single Cylinder Diesel Engine
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- ATR BureauValeo to Showcase 48V technology at iTEC 2019