Launched in India in February this year, the new Audi A4 is available with a choice of TFSI petrol and TDI diesel engines, both of which are refined, powerful and efficient. We recently had an opportunity to drive the A4 35 TDI, and here’s an in-depth look at its host of high-tech features and specifications.
- ATR BureauGlobal Autonomous Car and EV test Market to Reach $1.6 bn by 2025: F&S
- ATR BureauBattRE Launches Connected Scooter gps:ie at Rs 64,990
- ATR BureauTriumph Unveils Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition
- ATR BureauGreaves Cotton Introduces BS-VI Compliant Single Cylinder Diesel Engine
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- ATR BureauValeo to Showcase 48V technology at iTEC 2019