Launched in India in February this year, the new Audi A4 is available with a choice of TFSI petrol and TDI diesel engines, both of which are refined, powerful and efficient. We recently had an opportunity to drive the A4 35 TDI, and here’s an in-depth look at its host of high-tech features and specifications.
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range
- Abhijeet SinghHonda City: India’s Perfect Family Sedan
- Deepangshu Dev Sarmah2020 Honda City | First Drive Review