Launched in India in February this year, the new Audi A4 is available with a choice of TFSI petrol and TDI diesel engines, both of which are refined, powerful and efficient. We recently had an opportunity to drive the A4 35 TDI, and here’s an in-depth look at its host of high-tech features and specifications.
- ATR BureauGovernment's Announcements Expected to Improve Market Sentiments: Auto Industry
- ATR BureauPioneer India Launches High-End Car Infotainment System
- ATR BureauTata Motors Introduces ‘ZIPTRON’ for Electric Vehicle Segment
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- Anirudh RahejaTata Intra: Engineered for Loads with Looks