ATR drives Honda's first sub-4 m crossover, the WR-V, which really is a bit more than just a Jazz with some styling tweaks. Slotting in between the Jazz and the City, the WR-V gets some extensive design changes that make it look distinctive. While most crossover hatchbacks haven't really done too well in the market, maybe this one can break the jinx?
- ATR BureauOla Electric Acquires Etergo, Will Launch Electric 2-Wheeler in India by 2021
- ATR BureauPhilipp Schiemer Appointed as New CEO for Mercedes-AMG
- ATR BureauKia Motors Upgrades the Rio, Now Gets 48V Mild-Hybrid System
- ATR BureauGreaves Cotton Introduces BS-VI Compliant Single Cylinder Diesel Engine
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- ATR BureauValeo to Showcase 48V technology at iTEC 2019