ATR drives Honda's first sub-4 m crossover, the WR-V, which really is a bit more than just a Jazz with some styling tweaks. Slotting in between the Jazz and the City, the WR-V gets some extensive design changes that make it look distinctive. While most crossover hatchbacks haven't really done too well in the market, maybe this one can break the jinx?
- ATR BureauHyundai India Names Upcoming Sedan As AURA
- ATR BureauBridgestone India To Be Integrated Into EMEA Region SBU From 2020
- ATR BureauSaugata Gupta,Vipin Sondhi Inducted to Ashok Leyland's Board of Directors
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month