Notwithstanding the slowdown in the automotive sector in the last three quarters, manufacturers have continued to introduce new products. In fact, the last couple of months have seen the launch of two new brands in the Indian market as well, that of MG Motors and Kia Motors. August in particular has been an exciting month for the market, with a slew of new product introductions. One of the latest models to hit the road is the Maruti Suzuki XL6, a premium MPV based on the company's older MPV, the Ertiga.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Tata ZConnect App | Hyundai Kona EV Record & More
- ATR BureauHyundai Kona EV Reaches Highest Altitude to Set Guinness World Record
- ATR BureauTata Motors Rolls Out Feature-Rich ZConnect App for Nexon EV
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Auto Tech Review BureauJK Tyre Launches Treel Sensors To Enable Smart Tyre Technology
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month