Notwithstanding the slowdown in the automotive sector in the last three quarters, manufacturers have continued to introduce new products. In fact, the last couple of months have seen the launch of two new brands in the Indian market as well, that of MG Motors and Kia Motors. August in particular has been an exciting month for the market, with a slew of new product introductions. One of the latest models to hit the road is the Maruti Suzuki XL6, a premium MPV based on the company's older MPV, the Ertiga.
- ATR BureauBookings Open for the New Honda Jazz at Rs 21,000
- ATR BureauStudds Sets Up Largest Helmet Manufacturing Plant in Haryana
- ATR BureauMahle Launches New Generation Of E-Bike Drive System
- Abhijeet SinghHonda City: India’s Perfect Family Sedan
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range
- Suhrid BaruaConnecting Technologies Shaping Future Of Mobility