Notwithstanding the slowdown in the automotive sector in the last three quarters, manufacturers have continued to introduce new products. In fact, the last couple of months have seen the launch of two new brands in the Indian market as well, that of MG Motors and Kia Motors. August in particular has been an exciting month for the market, with a slew of new product introductions. One of the latest models to hit the road is the Maruti Suzuki XL6, a premium MPV based on the company's older MPV, the Ertiga.
- ATR BureauTata Motors Introduces ‘ZIPTRON’ for Electric Vehicle Segment
- ATR BureauMulticoreWare, Uhnder Join Hands to Develop Radars for Autonomous Vehicles
- ATR BureauIndia Intelligent Mobility Summit Deliberates On Innovation in Mobility
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- Anirudh RahejaTata Intra: Engineered for Loads with Looks