Notwithstanding the slowdown in the automotive sector in the last three quarters, manufacturers have continued to introduce new products. In fact, the last couple of months have seen the launch of two new brands in the Indian market as well, that of MG Motors and Kia Motors. August in particular has been an exciting month for the market, with a slew of new product introductions. One of the latest models to hit the road is the Maruti Suzuki XL6, a premium MPV based on the company's older MPV, the Ertiga.
- ATR BureauBYD Partners ETO Motors for e-Cargo Vehicles
- ATR BureauTata Communications Partners with Microsoft to Accelerate Development of Connect
- ATR BureauGreaves Cotton Completes Acquisition of Ampere Vehicles
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month