Mumbai-based My Eco Energy has introduced Indizel, a vegetable oil-based fuel, to enhance engine performance, driveability, and most importantly, fuel economy. Produced from multiple feed stocks, Indizel is compatible with both BS IV ad BS VI grade engines with a significantly lower Sulphur content.
- Anwesh KoleyLowering Emissions Through Sustainable Diesel Technology
- ATR BureauGovernment's Announcements Expected to Improve Market Sentiments: Auto Industry
- ATR BureauPioneer India Launches High-End Car Infotainment System
- ATR BureauTata Motors Introduces ‘ZIPTRON’ for Electric Vehicle Segment
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- Anirudh RahejaTata Intra: Engineered for Loads with Looks