Mumbai-based My Eco Energy has introduced Indizel, a vegetable oil-based fuel, to enhance engine performance, driveability, and most importantly, fuel economy. Produced from multiple feed stocks, Indizel is compatible with both BS IV ad BS VI grade engines with a significantly lower Sulphur content.
- Anwesh KoleyLowering Emissions Through Sustainable Diesel Technology
- ATR BureauHonda CD 110 Dream Launched in BS 6 Compliant Engine
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Kia Seltos Facelift | JK Tyre Texas | TVS Eurogrip & more
- ATR BureauHyundai India Registers 12,583 Sales in May 2020
- ATR BureauGreaves Cotton Introduces BS-VI Compliant Single Cylinder Diesel Engine
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- ATR BureauValeo to Showcase 48V technology at iTEC 2019