The new Suzuki Intruder 150 intends to carry forward the legacy of the iconic Intruder and the frugality of the tried-and-tested 155cc engine from the Gixxer series. Pitched as a budget cruiser, the Intruder 150 offers a fresh styling, which should appeal to youngsters looking for a lightweight and nimble city and highway commuter. Here’s our video review on the new Intruder.
- ATR BureauVehicle Scrappage Policy to Push Demand for Used CVs
- ATR BureauMaruti Suzuki Invests Rs 154 Cr Towards CSR in FY19
- ATR BureauRatan Tata To Invest In Electric Two-Wheeler Start-Up Tork Motors
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- Anirudh RahejaRedefining Mobility With New Vehicle Concepts