After tasting success with the Duster, Renault India is now bringing a new vehicle from its global portfolio to the Indian market - the Captur, an SUV/Crossover that the company will launch very soon. The Captur has performed well for Renault globally, with over one million units of the car having been sold in over 75 countries till date. Can it repeat its sales success in India though? Well, we drove the new Captur recently and here’s our take on the vehicle.
- ATR BureauHonda CD 110 Dream Launched in BS 6 Compliant Engine
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Kia Seltos Facelift | JK Tyre Texas | TVS Eurogrip & more
- ATR BureauHyundai India Registers 12,583 Sales in May 2020
- ATR BureauGreaves Cotton Introduces BS-VI Compliant Single Cylinder Diesel Engine
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- ATR BureauValeo to Showcase 48V technology at iTEC 2019