After tasting success with the Duster, Renault India is now bringing a new vehicle from its global portfolio to the Indian market - the Captur, an SUV/Crossover that the company will launch very soon. The Captur has performed well for Renault globally, with over one million units of the car having been sold in over 75 countries till date. Can it repeat its sales success in India though? Well, we drove the new Captur recently and here’s our take on the vehicle.
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- Abhijeet SinghMaruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol: First Drive
- Deepangshu Dev SarmahKia Sonet – A Mighty Offering In The Compact SUV Segment
- Suhrid BaruaADAS Will Serve As Catalyst For Improved Vehicle Safety