After tasting success with the Duster, Renault India is now bringing a new vehicle from its global portfolio to the Indian market - the Captur, an SUV/Crossover that the company will launch very soon. The Captur has performed well for Renault globally, with over one million units of the car having been sold in over 75 countries till date. Can it repeat its sales success in India though? Well, we drove the new Captur recently and here’s our take on the vehicle.
- ATR BureauGovernment's Announcements Expected to Improve Market Sentiments: Auto Industry
- ATR BureauPioneer India Launches High-End Car Infotainment System
- ATR BureauTata Motors Introduces ‘ZIPTRON’ for Electric Vehicle Segment
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- Anirudh RahejaTata Intra: Engineered for Loads with Looks